MISS CONDUCT SQUARED Sunglasses
For the athlete who demands performance, plays by her own rules, and loves sequels, we offer up the new MISS CONDUCT™ SQUARED. Updated with a squared–off shape, these rimless toric shield glasses truly shield you from the elements. So audacious, so lightweight, MISS CONDUCT SQUARED might even be more popular than the original.
Open up the exclusive women’s eyewear case and you’ll find durable, lightweight glasses with stress– resistant O MATTER® stems.
Comfort–wise, MISS CONDUCT SQUARED is hard to beat with UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads and a Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. And they’re built to last, with impact resistance and optical precision that meet or exceed Z87.1.
MISS CONDUCT SQUARED takes her lenses seriously, with POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry to simultaneously optimize both peripheral view and side coverage. Shield your eyes from harmful blue light up to 400nm with 100% UVA / UVB / UVC protection via Oakley’s PLUTONITE® material. And since a girl should always keep her options open, go ahead and choose the best polarized lenses on the planet or varied field of light transmission in gradient.
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all–day comfort of lightweight, stress–resistant O MATTER® stems
- Comfort and performance of Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Added comfort and fit of UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)